Deploy EJB Client failed at remote computer

Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Deploy EJB Client failed at remote computer

1. Deploy EJB Client failed at remote computer (1 messages)

Hi All, I have created EJB 2.0 and deploy it in a computer that running JBoss server. Then, I develop a GUI Client to access the EJB at a remote PC. The client is developed using Netbeans and it can access the remote EJB successfully (while running in Netbeans). However, I got exception when I try to deploy this client application at other computers (as a standalone application) as stated below. --> Exception occured during event dispatching: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/logging/Logger at org.jnp.interface.NamingContext.... ... ... I also noticed while running this client program at Netbeans I got these warnings: --> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jnp.interfaces.TimedSocketFactory). --> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. To seniors and experts, please help me...
  2. Hi All, I have managed to solve the Warning issue.. however, I still get the same Exception when running the application outside the Netbeans. Below is my classpath settings for the application. C:\apache-log4j-1.2.15\log4j-1.2.15.jar; C:\Users\yus\Desktop\AMV\log4j.xml; would appreciate any opinion, suggestion and help. thanks in advance.