I have written a book on iReport 3.7 which is published from PACKT Publishing. For the book details please visit iReport 3.7 at PACKT Publishing Book Store.
-A step-by-step, example-oriented tutorial with lots of screenshots to guide the reader seamlessly through the book
-Generate enterprise-level reports using iReport 3.7
- -Give your reports a professional look with built in templates
- -Create master/detail reports easily with the sub-report feature
- -Produce summary data and present them in a dynamic crosstab report
What you will learn from this book
-Using iReport for creating reports
- -Using special kinds of data operations to generate more powerful reports
- -Combining data to produce master/detail reports
- -Adding images and controlling the layout and formatting of your report
- -Using report variables to store data during the execution of the report
- -Representing business data in the form of pie charts, bar charts and so on
- -Calling iReport from a Java desktop or web application
- -Creating reports from the NetBeans IDE
- -Creating JDBC connections from iReport to connect to different data sources.
Packt Open Source Project Royalties
<span style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial
i have bought this book and followed the instruction to create a subreport and return value for a subreport variable.
But in subreport properties, return values, add drop down menu there is no variable i have created.
In jasper forum and other no one had replied till no so i hope someon can help me what went wrong.
To all other, its a book to get simple solutions fast and near practice.