JOSSO, or Java Open Single Sign-On, is an open source JEE, Spring and Windows-compatible transparent and standard-based Federated SSO infrastructure aimed to provide a solution for centralized platform neutral user authentication and authorization.
The JOSSO development team is proud to announce the release of version 1.8.2, which mainly introduces transparent inbound and outbound SAML2 interoperability for seamless standard-based Federated SSO experience, includes out-of-the-box support for mainstream Portals and CMS systems, can build on multiple disparate authoritative sources of user information for carrying out authentication and plays nice with any JASPI-compatible (JSR196) application servers such as JBoss 5 and GlassFish.
What's new in 1.8.2 :
* Out-of-the-box SAML2 Federated SSO support available for all the supported platforms
* Includes virtual directory functionality for allowing authentication against multiple disparate identity silos
* JBoss 5 support
* Liferay Portal support
* Alfresco CMS support
* phpBB support
* Added JASPI (JSR196) compatibility
* Enhanced NTLM support
* Agents can now operate in non-JAAS environments
* OCSP and CRL-based X.509 certificate validation for strong authentication
* Includes many fixes and minor enhancements.
Download from : https://sourceforge.net/projects/josso/files/
Follow the JOSSO Project on twitter at : http://www.twitter.com/josso