We are hiring a full time ASP/.Net Web Developer. Description below:
The Web Developer position at Aspen Square offers:
- A Competitive Salary & Benefits - Get paid well and enjoy a full benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, vacation & 401K, and significant opportunities for advancement.
- A Start-Up Feel Inside a Big Company - Aspen is a large, profitable, laid back company that's looking to aggressively grow its Web presence and development team. You'll get a small company feel with big company support, benefits, and compensation.
- A Chance to Work with Smart People on Cutting Edge Projects - Aspen has a team of world-class .Net developers to bounce ideas off of, and the Web developer position will be working with the company's Web marketing team on cutting edge online demand generation programs surrounding social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), Search Engine Optimization, Google AdWords and paid search engine marketing, and more!
About the Company:
Aspen Square Management is a privately held national real estate investment and property management firm with properties ranging from Amherst apartments to Modesto apartments and back again. The company has a fifty year track record of success in the multi-family housing industry. With corporate offices based in West Springfield, MA, Aspen currently owns and manages fifteen thousand units located in over twenty states. Well known for its entrepreneurial spirit, Aspen seeks employees who are results-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, informal environment.
About the Opportunity:
Aspen is seeking an experienced Web Application Developer to join its seven person MIS Department. Our developers work primarily in ASP.NET environment with both cutting edge technologies as well as ‘home-grown’ applications. As Developer, one will work independently on key projects. This unique, hands-on position offers exciting opportunities for advancement as well as variety of responsibilities including:
- Developing new web applications to be used internally & externally
- Integrating custom software with imaging and financial software (AP/AR/GL)
- Managing multiple projects, such as software upgrade plans, testing & implementation
- Researching & introducing cutting-edge technologies
- Educating, training and communicating with various departments and end users
- Institutionalizing and documenting changes and new processes
- Developing an enhanced intranet
- Generating strategies to enhance the company’s technological infrastructure ultimately increasing efficiency and productivity
- Strong skills in
· Databases: SQL Server
· OS: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
· .NET: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WPF, and Web Services, Silverlight is plus
· Other: Crystal Reporting, Web Design, XML, IIS, Office, Visual Studio
- Minimum 3 years IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record leading and managing projects
- A passion for emerging technologies
- Eagerness to take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and deliver positive results
Competitive salary, full benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, vacation & 401K, and significant opportunities for advancement.
Please send resume and cover letter to Developer at aspensquare dot com All inquires will be held in strict confidence.