yaSSL will be exhibiting at the 2010 ARM Technology Conference in Santa Clara on November 10th and 11th, 2010. If you are attending the conference, stop by and visit! Some of the topics yaSSL will be talking about include:
- CyaSSL Embedded SSL for ARM environments. We have various assembly based optimizations for our SSL implementation on ARM. Come by and we can talk through the details.
- yaSSL Embedded Web Server!
- Building secure firmware update systems for your devices with our agents.
- The CyaSSL Java provider for Android.
- Securing VoIP and Video on your devices.
We hope to see you there! If you would like to set a time to speak with us, or have questions or comments, please contact info at yassl dot com. To learn more about the above topics, visit the yaSSL website: http://www.yassl.com