MercurialEclipse 1.7.1 available: easy merge, rebase and synchronize for Centralized VCS refugees

Discussions

News: MercurialEclipse 1.7.1 available: easy merge, rebase and synchronize for Centralized VCS refugees

1. MercurialEclipse 1.7.1 provides better support for rebase, (automatic) merge, manual merge resolution and undo. This is a big help for novice DVCS users, refugees from the Centralized VCS world (i.e. former users of Subversion, CVS, Perforce, ClearCase and co) and anyone unfamiliar with branching, merging and resolving merge conflicts.
    MercurialEclipse 1.7.1 is also super fast at very large projects and project portfolios.

Highlights:

• "Undo" menu in Synchronize View: support for "Rollback", "Backout" and "Strip"
    • "Rebase" and "Merge" offered right after "Pull and Update"
    • Robust merge and rebase support at conflicts
    • Tree view of changed files in Synchronize View
    • Updated to Mercurial 1.6
    • Improved Mylyn integration
    • Even better performance

We recommend upgrading to 1.7.1 to the users of all earlier MercurialEclipse versions.

Resources:
    1. More details
    2. Download
    3. Free webinar to learn more about MercurialEclipse (Dec 16, 16:00 GMT+1)

2. Where's the free download>[ Go to top ]

It seems that the link is for the weird javaforge version only. Hope the free version will follow soon!

3. The plugin at JavaForge IS free[ Go to top ]

Please note that the plugin is available at the JavaForge Update Site is completely free.

4. The plugin at JavaForge IS free[ Go to top ]

Please note that the plugin is available at the JavaForge Update Site is completely free.

You're right, what I really meant was free in the sense as in free to update without having to create a mandatory account.

But as it appears the completely free version without mandatory account creation is already at:

http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/mercurialeclipse/

I simply overlooked it earlier ;)

5. Note: signing up at JavaForge before downloading the plugin is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory!