Discussions

News: Mobicents Sip Servlets 1.5.0. Final Released

1. Mobicents Sip Servlets 1.5.0. Final Released (2 messages)

And because we don't want Santa Claus to loose any important calls, we crafted you a release focusing on High Availability improvements :

The other highlights of this release are :

2. Congratulaitons, Mobicents team. I have been following your stack with growing interest for more than two years, and the advance has been great. I would love to see JBoss and Mobicents to be one of the major players in the Telco business. Especially, after the Oracle purchase, improvements seem to have stopped on the Sailfin side as far as I can see from project site. I bet Ericsson is in tears because of their app server selection for their IMS platform..    

3. Congratulaitons, Mobicents team. I have been following your stack with growing interest for more than two years, and the advance has been great. I would love to see JBoss and Mobicents to be one of the major players in the Telco business. Especially, after the Oracle purchase, improvements seem to have stopped on the Sailfin side as far as I can see from project site. I bet Ericsson is in tears because of their app server selection for their IMS platform..

Sorry for some reason, I missed your reply.

Its never too late...We've been long time friends with the the Ericsson dev team who contributed the original Sailfin code to Sun. The code ran on JBoss before it was ported to Glassfish... so now that the landscape is changing, let's see what the future bears ;-)