Funny, but sometimes the most basic tasks are difficult to figure out. Perhaps the people putting together the documentation just take for granted that a developer or administrator is simply going to 'know' how to do something like configuring a virtual host, but that's not always the case. Here Nikos Lianeris demonstrates the finer points of configuring a virtual host in Tomcat.
News: Creating Virtual Hosts in Tomcat 6
- Posted by: Cameron McKenzie
- Posted on: December 22 2010 09:40 EST
- Creating Virtual Hosts in Tomcat 6 by jelmer kuperus on December 22 2010 13:08 EST
- Ya, Ya... by Cameron McKenzie on December 22 2010 19:12 EST
- Creating Virtual Hosts in Tomcat 6 by Joseph Ottinger on December 23 2010 07:57 EST
In related news cameron mckenzie has written an awsome blogpost explaining the various uses of boolean. Did you for instance know that a boolean can both be true *and* false ?
Ya, ya. Point made. I
Well, considering how many times people don't get this stuff... it's worth reiterating, I suppose. How many times have I explained classpath to people? Probably in the hundreds. Should I have done so once and then just castigated people who didn't learn from that one time?
I say no.
Should I have done so once and then just castigated people who didn't learn from that one time?
I though castigating people is what #java is all about