2010 has been an exciting year for the Tomcat Expert community site. Created by the Apache Tomcat Experts at SpringSource , Tomcat Expert was launched in March to improve the adoption, performance and value of Apache Tomcat for enterprise users. After almost ten months of operation, we’ve been able to provide you with content from Tomcat Expert Contributors weighing in on top Apache Tomcat news and topics, including several relating to June's release of Tomcat 7.0.0 Beta, the first Tomcat 7 release. As the year winds down, we've put together a list of the most popular blog posts of the year. Additionally, we're asking you to tell us what topics you'd like to see covered more in 2011 with a content request form .
Tomcat Expert's Top Blog Posts For 2010:
1) Is Tomcat 7 in Your Future?
2) Tomcat’s New Memory Leak Prevention and Detection
3) Is Tomcat Expert an Application Server?
4) Myth or Truth? One Should Always Use Apahce httpd in front of Apache Tomcat to improve performance?
5) Basic Tomcat Clustering for Grails Applications
6) Case Study: Hyperic Goes Lean with Spring & Apache Tomcat
7) Deploying Tomcat With Puppet
8) How to Scale Tomcat in the Cloud with RabbitMQ and JMX
9) Understanding the jdbc-pool Performance Improvements
10) The Art of Cloud Computing
We look forward to continuing to provide you with informative and engaging articles on using Apache Tomcat in the enterprise. To do this, we are asking for your feedback. Tell us below what content you want in 2011.
Read the full story here.