Discussions

XML & Web services: Web service using json in java

1. Web service using json in java (2 messages)

Hi,

I have to develop a server side web service that will be consumed by an Iphone Application.

I have developed using SOAP and restful web service.But the problem is that when using SOAP I getting wsdl format xml which the client is unable to parse using TinyParser and for restful its wadl which is not support for Iphone aaplication.

Now the client want web service in json format.I have searched a lot in google but unable to get any relevant example from where I could find how to develop web service using json.

Please help me by giving any link where I could find an example or any help will be anticipated

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Anupa

Threaded Messages (2)

2. Web service using json in java[ Go to top ]

Not sure which Web service framework you are using to write WEb service. If it happens to be Apache CXF, there are code samples available. You may have a look.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/

look for restful_http_binding  

3. Web Service using json in java[ Go to top ]

Hi,

I have to develop a server side web service that will be consumed by an Iphone Application.

I have developed using SOAP and restful web service.But the problem is that when using SOAP I getting wsdl format xml which the client is unable to parse using TinyParser and for restful its wadl which is not support for Iphone aaplication.

Now the client want web service in json format.I have searched a lot in google but unable to get any relevant example from where I could find how to develop web service using json.

Please help me by giving any link where I could find an example or any help will be anticipated

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Anupa

Hi Anupa,

If you got the solution, please could you send me. I am tried alot to od the same but couldnt succeed. Please send me sample wsdl file as well.

Its very urgetn for me. Please could you send it to me .

Thanks,