yaSSL will be exhibiting at ESC Silicon Valley, May 2-5, 2011 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA. We'll be talking about several topics - including securing your applications and devices with SSL (using the CyaSSL embedded SSL library) as well as the yaSSL Embedded Web Server. If you are a CyaSSL user or customer and are attending ESC Silicon Valley, please stop by and visit! We'll be at Booth 2322.
CyaSSL has many advantages making it ideal for running on embedded devices, including:
- Minimum size of 30-100kB depending on build options and operating environment
- Runtime memory usage between 5-50kB
- Support for SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0. 1.1, and 1.2
- Support for many progressive ciphers, including RABBIT and HC-128 stream ciphers and NTRU
- Extremely Portable (with OS, I/O, and C Standard Library abstraction layers)
- Support Available
ESC Silicon Valley 2011: http://esc.eetimes.com/siliconvalley/
If you have any questions, please contact us at info at yassl dot com, or visit our website: http://www.yassl.com. Follow us on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news (CyaSSL)
Hope to see you there!