Atricore’s JOSSO is an open source Internet Single Sign-On (SSO) solution for point-and-click and standards-based Internet-scale SSO implementations. Using JOSSO allows secure internet access to the Web-based applications or services of customers, suppliers, and business partners.
Now, with the release of JOSSO 2.1, Atricore extends the reach of point-and-click Internet-scale Single Sign-On into the Cloud environment, as well as maximizing security by adding cost-effective Two Factor Authentication (2FA) support.
We’ve introduced out-of-the-box interoperability support for mainstream SaaS applications such as Google Apps and Salesforce, as well as externally hosted providers built on third-party Federated SSO products.
We've also raised the bar for extensibility. JOSSO provides an extensible architecture for visual claim augmentation (adding or modifying claims using custom business logic during claims processing, for example). Organizations can harness this extensibility to modify their Internet SSO setting to better support their business policies.
Last but not least, Atricore - the company behind JOSSO - now offers JOSSO Enterprise Edition, a supported version targeted for enterprise use.
Features of JOSSO 2.1 :
- Extensible identity vault schema for augmenting user records with custom fields.
- Enhanced SAML2 support for seamless interoperability with external Service Providers like Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
- Supports “JOSSifying” both Local and Remote Execution Environments.
- Allows the contribution and association of business-specific Identity Mapping/Account Linkage to Federated SSO connections.
- Enhanced Branding Support for fine-grained customization of user-facing screens.
- Native Google Apps, Salesforce and SugarCRM Single Sign-On support.
- Strong Authentication built on WiKID-powered Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Export and Import functionality for packaging and sharing Identity Appliances among JOSSO instances.
- Live Update functionality to keep your installation up to date.
- Enterprise Edition availability for Enterprise-grade.
- Extensive technical documentation now available.
Download JOSSO CE from : http://sourceforge.net/projects/josso/files/JOSSO%202/JOSSO-2.1.0/
Download JOSSO EE from : http://www.atricore.com/software/trial
JOSSO Web Site: www.josso.org
Atricore Web Site: www.atricore.com