JFrog is pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.3.4!
Notable new features and changes in this version are:
- Push Repository Replication - Push repository replication completes the existing pull replication feature. You can now push content and metadata to remote Artifactory repositories on servers you are only allowed to make outgoing connections to (requires Artifactory Pro)
- Jar Entry Download - Access and download archive content directly via HTTP GET. This enables, for example, reading javadocs documents directly from their Artifactory hosted jars (requires Artifactory Pro)
- Search API for Plugins - Groovy plugins can now perform searches in Artifactory (requires Artifactory Pro)
- Improved REST API - Item effective permissions, find builds using a dependency, artifacts with bad checksums search, etc.
- Test Remote Repository - Verify you can successfully connect to a remote repository you have created
- Compatible with the Release Management features of the of the Jenkins Artifactory Plug-in, TeamCity Artifactory Plug-in and the Bamboo Artifactory Plug-in
- Bug fixes and many small improvements
Artifactory is an open source product, which is also available in a Pro version (free trial is available for immediate download ) and as a SaaS in its cloud based version.
Instructions for upgrading to 2.3.4 from previous versions can be found here.
For a complete list of resolved issues in this version please see the JIRA.
Enjoy your build!
The Artifactory Team