JOSSO 2.2 includes support for Integrated Windows Authentication, leveraging the Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism (SPNEGO) standard so users can harness Windows domain sessions to access service providers both on-premise and in the cloud. A simple visual interface allows you to set up an integrated Windows Authentication setting in just minutes, doing away with the days of steep learning curves when the process was hampered by technical complexity.
This release also features SAML2-readiness for Atlassian JIRA and Confluence web applications, assuring their ease of use with JOSSO (or any other standards-based Single Sign-On solution).
We've enhanced overall identity engine performance by reducing the latency associated with handling identity-centric message exchanges. Plus, the LDAP integration includes Password Policy and LDAPS support.
Last, but by no means least, JOSSO can now operate in “offline” mode, without having to rely on an Internet connection to complete the installation process.
JOSSO 2.2 includes :
- Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) support
- SSO-readiness for Atlassian JIRA and Confluence web applications
- LDAP Password Policies handling
- LDAPS support
- Introduced caching system in the SAML2 and SPML stacks for streamlining RPC/XML processing
- Retrofitted to the latest Atricore Identity Bus 1.2 infrastructure
- Improvements to the SAML2 protocol stack
- Distributed as a self-contained package for operating in “offline” mode
- Many other minor improvements and fixes
Download JOSSO Community Edition (CE) from : http://sourceforge.net/projects/josso/files/JOSSO%202/JOSSO-2.2.0/
Download JOSSO Enterprise Edition (EE) from : http://www.atricore.com/software/trial
JOSSO Web Site: www.josso.org
Atricore Web Site: www.atricore.com