ICEfaces 2.1 Beta is now available!
New Features Include:
Over 30 New Advanced Components!
All new next-generation ace:dataTable:
- Integrated pagination, scrolling, and lazy-data-loading.
- Column re-ordering via drag-and-drop of the column header.
- Single and multiple row and cell selection.
- Single and multi-column sorting.
- Row data-filtering with configurable filter criteria (beginsWith, EndsWith, existsIn, etc.).
- Expandable rows and panels.
- Configuration panel for user-specified column visibility, ordering, and sort-criteria that can be persisted across sessions.
- Optimized rendering and data-transport for efficiently viewing large data-sets.
- ace:menu, ace:menuBar, ace:menuButton, and ace:contextMenu
- ...and more!
- An all-new Comp-Suite Demo application (preview)
- Preliminary support for MyFaces JSF 2.1.3
- Improved ease-of-use and reduced overhead for push applications