- Mobile RenderKit for standard JSF and core PrimeFaces components.
- Mobile JSF components.
- Same backend model for desktop web and mobile web.
- Wide range of platform support.
- Integration with JSF programming model.
- Ajax features to bring native application experience.
- Nothing required to install on device.
- Powered by jQuery Mobile
Visit PrimeFaces Downloads Page or use maven to get it.
Mobile User’s Guide
PrimeFaces Mobile has it’s own User’s Guide, this document is currently 35+ pages, covering setup, components, renderkit, themes, tips and tricks. Guide is available at PrimeFaces Documentation Page.
Mobile Demos are available at PrimeFaces Labs Showcase.
PrimeFaces Core Dependency
Mobile currently requires a PrimeFaces version that is newer than 3.0.M4, right now this is build of 3.0.RC1-SNAPSHOT available maven repository.
We have so many ideas in our todo list for future versions of PrimeFaces Mobile. Next milestone will be 1.0 that is planned to be available after PrimeFaces 3.0 final release.
- Ajax Loading of views to reduce page size and improve performance
- Mobile Dialogs
- More Mobile renderers (selectManyCheckbox, selectOneRadio)
- Improvements to datalist displays
- New transition effects
Please see Official Announcement for more information.