Global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor, Yellowfin, has released a new white paper that explores the need for, drivers and potential benefits of Mobile BI.
The white paper – Mobile Business Intelligence and Analytics – is available for free download from the Yellowfin website.
The paper discuses the ability of a Mobile BI rollout to deliver outstanding Return on Investment (ROI), for existing BI implementations, by facilitating widespread user adoption.
“The more people within a business who have access to the benefits of quality BI, the better equipped any organization will be to respond to, and take advantage of, shifts in their business environment,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie. “Mobile BI empowers decision-makers with the knowledge they need to make fact-based decisions anywhere, anytime.”
“Yellowfin is well positioned to help businesses address their mobile reporting needs, delivering mobile analytics straight out-of-the-box. Yellowfin makes Mobile BI easy on any platform, via native applications for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices,” said Rabie.
The paper explores Mobile BI from a number of perspectives. The paper:
- Outlines and defines Mobile BI and its main user groups
- Analyzes the external influencers driving organizations towards Mobile BI
- Examines the internal motivations for implementing Mobile BI
- Lists the technical and cultural factors required for a successful Mobile BI implementation
- Explores the benefits of a successful Mobile BI project and its ability to deliver exceptional ROI
To find out more about Yellowfin and Mobile BI, download a free copy of the white paper – Mobile Business Intelligence and Analytics – from the Yellowfin website.