New features are:
- Renamed getters and setters of DefaultRequestResponseBus for consistency. This is not compilation compatible with 1.0.0, but the changes are trivial.
- MultiThreadedListenerObjectExecutionStrategy no longer spawns a Thread if there is only 1 ListenerObject to be executed.
- AbstractClassBasedListenerObjectCreationStrategy and its subclasses now support excluding classes from scanning when entire packages are scanned.
- ObjectBasedListenerObjectCreationStrategy and its subclasses now support notification upon listener creation.
- CachedListenerObjectRetrievalStrategy was added, for improved performance when retrieving ListenerObjects.
- Improved documentation and javadoc.
Over the next months, RRiBbit 2.0.0 will be developed, which will add remoting over RMI. This will provide an extremely simple way of communicating with another server, by enabling you to call Listeners that run on other machines, saving you from having to use cumbersome text-based methods such as SOAP or JSON. RRiBbit Remoting will later be extended with support for JMS and possibly other protocols.