NetBeans IDE 7.1.2 is an update to NetBeans IDE 7.1 and NetBeans IDE 7.1.1, and contains the following highlights:
- Java SE 7u4 Support, which includes the first Oracle JDK release for Mac OS X
- JavaFX 2.1 Support (Bundled with the JDK. Windows and Mac only.)
- Ant upgrade to version 1.8.3
- Integration of recent patches: http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeans7.1PatchesInfo
- Minor performance improvements
There are two download options:
- Download and install NetBeans IDE 7.1.2: http://netbeans.org/downloads/index.html
- To get the patches only: Launch your current installation of NetBeans IDE 7.1 or NetBeans IDE 7.1.1, and an update alert will appear. Click the notification box to install the updates. Or to perform the update manually, select Tools | Plugins | Reload Catalog (Updates Tab).
NetBeans IDE 7.1.2 is available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, and Simplified Chinese.
Share your thoughts and stay informed about NetBeans by following the NetBeans team on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, and by subscribing to the NetBeans mailing lists and weekly newsletter.