GSMI’s Mobile + Web Developer Conference will be taking place in San Francisco on July 17-19, 2012. MWDCon will provide corporate and independent developers and designers with case-study driven, best practices to help keep pace with a constantly changing industry.
Join companies like Qualcomm, HTC, Barnes&Noble, Salesforce.com, Adobe, Disney Mobile, Kigi Software, Kaazing Corp, and many more!
Check out the event website here: www.mobilewebdevconference.com
• Dedicated iOS, Android, and Web Development Tracks
• User experience and best practices for an exceptional UI
• Harness Cross Platform Development
• Craft an innovative native app using web technologies
• Discover best practices for avoiding patents and legal issues
• Maximize your profits on the enterprise app market
• Learn how to Get your App Certified and Registered with Apple
Take advantage of the opportunity to surround yourself with like-minded experts, exciting conversation, and three days of educational and informative workshops, case studies and presentations. This conference is geared towards developers, designers, developer evangelists, product developers, digital creators, software engineers, etc. Our goal is to provide attendees with key takeaways and solutions for mobile app/web creation and design that they feel are applicable to their business strategy.
For more information or to reserve your seats now, you can contact me at jessica dot drew at gsmiweb dot com or call 888-409-4418 x708.