A lot of features have been added along the way:
- Improved Cluster Support with fine-grained data per Diameter Application;
- Support for more 3GPP Applications (Gq', Rx, Gx, S6a) and improved/updated existing;
- Support for Diameter RELAY / PROXY / REDIRECT Agents;
- Performance improvement of over 9 times (now handling up to 9000 requests/second in Dev Machine, C2D @ 3.06GHz / 4GB RAM, no special setup);
- Added several configuration parameters to optimize for different scenarios (regular usage vs high load vs small footprint, etc);
- 100+ miscellaneous fixes to improve overall compliance and stability of the Mobicents Diameter Stack and it's JAIN SLEE Resource Adaptors;
- Also important, Mobicents (including Diameter) license has changed from GPL to LGPL, which is generally good news for the users!