I'm very pleased to announce the release of GroovyHelp 3.2.9 GA, which contains a lot of improvements and some bug fixes. In order to run GroovyHelp better under Linux and Mac OS X, I decide to enable JFX browser by default, so JDK/JRE 1.7.0u06+ is required when you are using GroovyHelp under these two OSs.
* pages can not show properly when using some versions of IE9 under Windows 7
* the category of inner classes is not correct when building index for javadocs(generated by JDK1.7+)
* Added support for JDK1.7.0u06+ under Mac OS X and Linux
* Added dictionary support for Chinese users from Mainland China
* Refactored the core modules to gain better performance.
* Added popup menu to close current page tab, other page tabs, or all page tabs
* Minor UI improvements
* Upgraded dependent lib