I have got an JSP page, in that the XML is created dynamically and then the XSL is applied on the dynamically created XML with the JSP page, but the o/p is not getting
- Posted by: Hemangi Oswal
- Posted on: June 25 2001 01:06 EDT
transformed into HTML when XSL is invoked from JSP page.
But when XSL is invoked from ".xml" file it is getting transformed into JSP.I am using the Cocoon framework.
- Applying XSL from a JSP page to dynamically created XML. by nilanjana basu on June 25 2001 01:27 EDT
- Applying XSL from a JSP page to dynamically created XML. by Dmitry Namiot on June 25 2001 01:28 EDT
- Applying XSL from a JSP page to dynamically created XML. by David Ford on June 25 2001 02:10 EDT
- Applying XSL from a JSP page to dynamically created XML. by Wojciech Ozimek on June 25 2001 04:11 EDT
You may use the appropriate taglibs.
Jakarta has got such custom tag or check out
XML/XSL tags here: http://www.servletsuite.com/jsp.htm
I use servlet filters to apply xslt to jsp output. It's perfect for that kind of thing. Filters are a new feature to the 2.3 Servlet API.
Smart Soft - The Java Training Company
BTW: I've heard about filters. Great idea. Which web application containers support servlets 2.3 now?