We are pleased to announce the release 1.3.0 of QuartzDesk.
This release introduces the Currently Executing Jobs tab where you can view the list of all currently executing jobs and their triggers. Interruptible Quartz jobs can be easily interrupted by using the new Interrupt Job button available in the new tab. The tab also provides a "real-time" view of the log messages produced by individual executing jobs.
So now you can use QuartzDesk to ad-hoc execute a job and then in the Currently Executing Jobs tab see how it progresses. How cool is that, heh?!
Please refer to the Release Notes for the list of other enhancements and bug fixes.
QuartzDesk is an advanced Java Quartz scheduler management and monitoring GUI with many powerful and unique features:
• Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
• Support for JMX-RMI, JMXMP and REMOTING-JMX (JBoss) protocols.
• Persistent job execution history.
• Job execution log messages interception (supported for jul, log4j, log4j2, logback).
• Interactive execution statistics and charts.
• REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
• QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from external apps.
• and more
The product is aimed at all Java developers using the Quartz scheduler in their applications, testers, as well as system administrators / operations personnel looking after these applications.