December 2013 - Habarisoft announces updates of its new client libraries for five popular open source message brokers - Apache ActiveMQ, Apollo, HornetQ, Open MQ and RabbitMQ. This release is a maintenance release wich fixes minor bugs. The full release notes are included in the "Getting Started" PDF documentation.
The new versions are:
- Habari Client for ActiveMQ 3.6 - tested with ActiveMQ 5.9.0
- Habari Client for Apollo 1.6 - tested with Apollo 1.6.0
- Habari Client for HornetQ 2.2 - tested with HornetQ 2.4.0.Beta1
- Habari Client for OpenMQ 2.6 - tested with OpenMQ 5.0.1
- Habari Client for RabbitMQ 1.8 - tested with RabbitMQ 3.2.1
With Habari Client libraries, Delphi and Free Pascal developers can implement solutions based using message broker technology, connecting clients using the peer-to-peer or the publish-and-subscribe communication model. Free demo applications, including a chat application and performance tests, and product documentation is available on the Habarisoft home page - http://www.habarisoft.com/