NetBeans IDE 8.0 Beta provides out-of-the-box code analyzers and editors for working with the latest Java 8 technologies -- Java SE 8, Java SE Embedded 8, and Java ME Embedded 8. The IDE also has a range of new enhancements that further improve its support for Maven and Java EE with PrimeFaces; new tools for HTML5, in particular for Angulauc JS; and improvements to PHP and C/C++ support.
NetBeans IDE 8.0 Beta is available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, and Simplified Chinese.
Release Highlights Include:
- Java 8 technology support
- Java EE code generators for PrimeFaces
- New tools and performance enhancements for Maven
- New tools for coding AngularJS
- Tomcat 8.0 and TomEE support
- Support for PHP 5.5
- Enhancements for Subversion, Git and Mercurial
- And much more
Visit the new NetBeans Partners Page to learn about technologies that NetBeans partners around the world are integrating into NetBeans IDE. Does your company have a technology or service you would like to integrate into NetBeans? Let the NetBeans team know about it.
The final release of NetBeans IDE 8.0 is planned for Spring 2014.