The QuartzDesk team is excited to announce the 1.4.1 maintenance release of QuartzDesk.
This release brings the following changes:
• Support for deployments to Oracle WebLogic 11g (10.3.x) and 12c (12.1.x) that are now on the list of officially supported QuartzDesk platforms.
• All grids have user-friendly context menus.
• Dropped support for Skype IM protocol from channel profiles due to Microsoft discontinued SkypeKit API support (as of Dec 2013) with no replacement API.
• Other improvements and fixes.
For details, please refer to the release notes.
QuartzDesk is an advanced Java Quartz scheduler management and monitoring GUI with many powerful and unique features:
• Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
• Support for JMX-RMI, JMXMP and REMOTING-JMX (JBoss) protocols.
• Persistent job execution history.
• Job execution log messages interception (supported for jul, log4j, log4j2, logback).
• Interactive execution statistics and charts.
• REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
• QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from external apps.
• and more.
The product is aimed at all Java developers using the Quartz scheduler in their applications, testers, as well as system administrators / operations personnel looking after these applications.
The QuartzDesk Team