JMS problem in weblogic 6.0 sp2

Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: JMS problem in weblogic 6.0 sp2

1. JMS problem in weblogic 6.0 sp2 (3 messages)

Hi guys ,

I am facing very strange problem in implementing JMS in weblogic 6.0 .

I am using one bean managed statelessbean to start the transaction and commiting tx using the same.
    I am using JMS to pass some messages to other EJB .JMS Q is not a part of transaction.

when i try to do "start and then commit tx " with bean managed statlessEJB it is not giving exception if i do not send any message to Q .

But when i reapeat the same tx and pass some messages on Q it is giving follwoing exception

"weblogic.transaction.RollbackException: Could not prepare resource
    weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection JDBC driver does not support XA, hence cannot be
    a participant in two-phase commit. To force this participation, set the
    enableTwoPhaseCommit property on the corresponding JDBCTxDataSourceproperty,
    to true. Pool = oraclePool - with nested exception:[javax.transaction.xa
    .XAException: JDBC driver does not support XA, hence cannot be a participant
    in two-phase commit. To force this participation, set the
    enableTwoPhaseCommit property on the corresponding JDBCTxDataSourceproperty,
    to true. Pool = oracleP] Exception while committing Could not prepare
    resource 'weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection JDBC driver does not support XA,
    hence cannot be a participant in two-phase commit. To force this
    participation, set the enableTwoPhaseCommit property on the corresponding
    JDBCTxDataSourceproperty, to true. Pool = oraclePool"

So when my stateless bean try to commit , at that point above exceotion comes.

By default JMS is a part of Transaction ? But i have unticked 'user transaction enabled 'in JMS transaction
    proterty .
    Document also says same stuff which i did . but it is not working .I am using a SP 2 ..

Regards ,
    @bhijit

2. Did you set the transaction mode as false when you create the JMS session ? It is the first parameter in create(Topic/Queue)Session.
    thanks...sanjib
  3. JMS problem in weblogic 6.0 sp2[ Go to top ]

Yah !

I have set false parameter in Q creation .Also followed steps specified in JMS Documentation provided by WL6.0 SP2

Abhijit
  4. JMS problem in weblogic 6.0 sp2[ Go to top ]

It's the JDBC connection that is complaining. Make sure you are using XAConnection as the class providing the resource, rather than Connection.

Chz

Tony