Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Error in Creating Oracle Pool on Linux

1. Error in Creating Oracle Pool on Linux (1 messages)

hello all
     i am getting a error during creation of pool in LINUX environment when i am trying to start weblogic for creating a ORACLE POOL .Can any one help me out of this?
    The ERROR Is :
    Delaying 1 seconds before making a oraclePool pool connection.
    Thu Aug 10 03:14:59 GMT+05:30 2000:<I> <JDBC Pool> Sleeping in createResource()
    Thu Aug 10 03:15:00 GMT+05:30 2000:<E> <JDBC Pool> Failed to create connection pool "oraclePool"
    weblogic.common.ResourceException: weblogic.common.ResourceException:
    Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was:
    java.sql.SQLException: System.loadLibrary threw java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError
     with the message 'no weblogicoci36 in java.library.path'.
            at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.connect(Driver.java:116)
            at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.makeConnection(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:146)
            at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:108)
            at weblogic.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.makeResources(ResourceAllocator.java:817)
            at weblogic.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.<init>(ResourceAllocator.java:416)
            at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.startup(ConnectionPool.java:330)
            at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JdbcInfo.initPools(JdbcInfo.java:106)
            at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JdbcInfo.startup(JdbcInfo.java:220)
            at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JdbcStartup.main(JdbcStartup.java:11)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
            at weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupThread.runMain(StartupThread.java:219)
            at weblogic.t3.srvr.StartupThread.doWork(StartupThread.java:109)
            at weblogic.t3.srvr.PropertyExecuteThread.run(PropertyExecuteThread.java:62)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.makeConnection(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:154)
            at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:108)
            at weblogic.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.makeResources(ResourceAllocator.java:817)
            at weblogic.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.<init>(ResourceAllocator.java:416)
            at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.startup(ConnectionPool.java:330)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:124)

please tell me what changes and where should i do so that ORACLE POOL can be created by the weblogic server at the time of start up.
       Regards,
         Goutam
    mail id:duttagoutam@yahoo.com
  2. Hi gautam,
    It seems from your exception that the oracle driver is not in the right path. If you have got any special database specific driver then put the driver jar file path in your class path in the startWeblogic file. Make sure that driver file is in your class path.

Thanks
    Sujoy