NeoLoad attempts to help answer the following questions:
- Is the application working properly?
- How many users does the site handle?
- Will the site crash under load?
- What are the application response times?
- Browser based recorder - Simply browse your application to record your scenario
- System Monitoring - Get statistics from your servers (CPU usage, memory, etc)
- Data replacement - Log in the virtual users with different accounts, submit forms changing the values
- Data extraction - Extract generated links and forms
- Content validation - Perform basic functional testing under load
- Reporting - Generate a test report (HTML/PDF/XML)
- SSL - Record and replay secured pages.
- IP Spoofing - Mandatory to test IP based load balancers
NeoLoad can be downloaded or purchased from Neotys' web site: http://www.neotys.com.