Reviews: Book: Google Web Toolkit Applications, Ryan Dewsbury
- Posted by: Joseph Ottinger
- Posted on: January 08 2008 09:03 EST
- Print version offers a free trial Safari subscription by Ramazan YILDIRIM on January 10 2008 10:03 EST
- Print version offers a free trial Safari subscription by Heather Fox on January 16 2008 13:17 EST
- Good Book by vijay shekar on December 10 2009 02:32 EST
- Re: Book Review: Google Web Toolkit Applications by Gofhaone Taunyane on January 11 2008 09:36 EST
- Re: Book: Google Web Toolkit Applications, Ryan Dewsbury by Javier Sandino on July 17 2009 14:52 EDT
- Thanks by James Walker on June 09 2013 06:55 EDT
I have bought the print version of the book from informIT and it doesn't seem to offer a free trial Safari subscription? FYI Ramazan YILDIRIM
I have bought the print version of the book from informIT and it doesn't seem to offer a free trial Safari subscription?To obtain your free Safari trial, go to: http://safari.informit.com/safarienabled and then enter the coupon code that is provided on the very last page of your print edition. Thx, HFox Prentice Hall Publicity heather(dot)fox(at)pearson.com
I have read this book, its has many useful points. Lung Cancer
No disrespect but hopefully it will be better than GWT In Action which i could not finish, much as i tried. I had to switch to Flex which is actually quite good.
Hi Joseph: it's been about a year and a half since you wrote this posting. The current GWT version is 1.7. I am new to GWT, but I've noticed that a lot of things have changed in the last couple of releases, so I wanted to know if you think is still a good idea to buy this book at this point in time. I certainly don't want to buy the book and find out that most of the information in it is obsolete or not applicable to the current toolkit. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
I appreciate this article , I dont think Bintray is ready to make sharing binaries. netcom forum