We're pleased to announce LogDigger Connector 3.0 - a lightweight library that captures Java web application errors and creates detailed error reports including:
- HTTP request details like URL, POST parameters and HTTP headers
- Request-level logs
- List of request and session attributes
- List of user actions preceeding the error
- Application specific data (for example, ID of a current user)
Here's what's new in v3.0:
- Built-in web UI to review error logs. No need for an external service any more - your error reports and logs stay with you!
- Track user actions and have the recent usage history included with the error report.
- Improved email notifier.
- Collect error notifications using RSS.
- Greatly improved documentation and examples.
Standard edition is FREE for commercial use and distribution.