Note: this is an excerpt extracted from my talk at Red Hat Developer Day London. You can see more about the talk in my post here:
Sonar is a popular code profiler and dashboard that excels when used along a Continuous Integration engine:
- Seamless integration with Maven.
- Leverages best-of-breed tools as Checkstyle, PMD or FindBugs.
- Configurable quality profiles.
- Re-execution of tests and test code coverage (UT, IT).
- Design Structure Matrix analysis.
- Flexible and highly customisable dashboard.
- Actions plans / peer reviews.
- Historic views / run charts.
- Can be used with Java, .Net, C/C++, Groovy, PHP,…
Sonar can be installed in OpenShift and integrated into build cycles with Jenkins. If you want to get all details needed to make this possible, you can check the full blog post here: