The LiveRebel team is proud to present the latest and greatest release of LiveRebel. Prepare to have your socks knocked off :)
With LiveRebel 2.6 you can rollout code, database and configuration changes in sync, onto a blend of environments with no downtime or overhead. The result: you get the latest version in front of users quickly, without compromising on quality or disrupting user experience.
We built on the rolling restarts and configuration scripts of 2.5 with the following new features:
- Database Updates: Version, rollout and rollback database schema changes with ease.
- Content Updates: Transfer files to target servers that you choose.
- Environment Configuration Management: Deploy a single release package onto multiple environments, with different configurations. During deployment, LiveRebel will apply the correct configuration for particular environment.
- Health Monitoring: Keep tabs on the health of your apps and servers in real-time.
- Zero Overhead: Unlike previous versions hotpatching and associated runtime overhead on Java is optional and disabled by default.