Java architects and developers: You’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to TheServerSide.com, the world’s largest online community for enterprise Java architects and developers.
If you’re interested in learning more about Java database connectivity (JDBC), J2ME, or Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE), you will discover a wealth of unbiased coverage, tutorials, definitions, and discussion forums about these topics and many other relevant areas of Java development and architecture.
Our team offers news, features, and conference coverage to keep you as up-to-date as possible on everything new in the world of Java. In fact, head on over to meet our editors – who work to always keep the highest quality coverage at your fingertips.
Always more to explore:
- Be in-the-know of new and evolving Java-related processes and technologies including mobile application development, containers, microservices, and Java 9
- Submit stories and posts under Coffee Talk – where our members can sound off on important issues – from DevOps to design patterns
- If you’re new to the world of Java development, get started here
Membership is free
Join our community today to experience all of the extra perks of being a member, including premium e-zines, e-books, and e-handbooks.
Check out our sister sites for developers:
Get in touch
- For anything related to news, articles, or editorial content: [email protected]
- For partnerships and business opportunities: [email protected]
- For bug reports: [email protected]
- For our rate card: [email protected]
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the online intersection of serious technology buyers, targeted technical content and technology providers worldwide. Our media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, redefines how technology buyers are viewed and engaged based on their active projects, specific technical priorities and business needs. With more than 140 technology specific websites, we provide technology marketers innovative media that delivers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Cincinnati, London, Mumbai, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.