Java architects and developers: You’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to TheServerSide.com, the world’s largest online community for enterprise Java architects and developers.
If you’re interested in learning more about Java database connectivity (JDBC), J2ME, or Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE), you will discover a wealth of unbiased coverage, tutorials, definitions, and discussion forums about these topics and many other relevant areas of Java development and architecture.
Our team offers news, features, and conference coverage to keep you as up-to-date as possible on everything new in the world of Java. In fact, head on over to meet our editors who work to always keep the highest quality coverage at your fingertips.
Always more to explore:
- Be in-the-know of new and evolving Java-related processes and technologies including mobile application development, containers, microservices, and Java 9
- Submit stories and posts under Coffee Talk – where our members can sound off on important issues – from DevOps to design patterns
- If you’re new to the world of Java development, get started here
Membership is free
Join our community today to experience all of the extra perks of being a member, including premium e-zines, e-books, and e-handbooks.
Check out our sister sites for developers:
Get in touch
- For anything related to news, articles, or editorial content: [email protected]
- For partnerships and business opportunities: [email protected]
- For bug reports: [email protected]
- For our rate card: [email protected]
TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) is the global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services that deliver business impact for enterprise technology companies. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content across more than 140 highly targeted technology-specific websites, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of technology buyers researching their companies' information technology needs. By understanding these buyers' content consumption behaviors, TechTarget creates the purchase intent insights that fuel efficient and effective marketing and sales activities for clients around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Boston, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.