- Posted by: Yogi Yogi
- Posted on: November 05 2001 01:52 EST
I wud like 2 know how 2 refernce more than one table in the deployment descriptor.
I have 2 tables employee N Account
I have an entity bean which calls employee table N also it shud reference the table (N call the data in the)Account table.Can anyone suggest me how 2 do it.
- how to reference more than one table in the deployment descritor by Andy H on November 05 2001 04:20 EST
- how to reference more than one table in the deployment descritor by Yogi Yogi on November 05 2001 05:34 EST
- how to reference more than one table in the deployment descritor by Padmanabh Kulkarni on November 05 2001 07:08 EST
- how to reference more than one table in the deployment descritor by Aaron Stevenson on November 05 2001 14:49 EST
Create a database view v_CustomerAccount???? Or have you tried this?
i couldnt get what U mean 2 say,No i never tried that.
Plz can U B more specific.
Can u xplain ur problem a bit more.
If you are using CMP and EJB 1.1, then you can't - your entity beans have to be fine grained.
If you are using EJB 2.0, then this problem is solved by the use of relationships and local interface fine grained entity beans ... the pattern is described somewhere in here (I believe it's listed as a replacement to the BMP aggregate entity pattern)