I retreived more than 500 rows from table on JSP page. How do I break 500 rows to multiple pages (50 rows per page). What API do I should use? Please give me some comments.
- Posted by: Jim Cao
- Posted on: January 16 2002 20:44 EST
- how to break 500 rows to 50 rows per pages in jsp by Kimmo Laasonen on January 17 2002 06:29 EST
- how to break 500 rows to 50 rows per pages in jsp by Alain Fratrat on January 17 2002 16:47 EST
- how to break 500 rows to 50 rows per pages in jsp by Joe Pardi on January 17 2002 23:58 EST
- how to break 500 rows to 50 rows per pages in jsp by T J on January 22 2002 13:35 EST
Use the pattern that is in Sun's Java-page:
A new tag library (still alpha, though) just came out and it allows to do that very easily - there's a 'tableView' tag to which you just pass the recordset and it will do everything automatically. It's called TICL, go to http://www.kobrix.com.
Try out the grid tag at
It does precisely what you want ...
This was a very easy class to create, easier than I thought it would be. I created a PaginatedList class that maintains a list of any object and returns you sublists of it.