- Posted by: Orlando Agostinho
- Posted on: July 15 2002 06:58 EDT
Excuse me, I'm a java programmer , but I'm very preocupated if .Net will finish with java. :-((((
I saw on the Internet a lot of sites about .NET, with a huge tutorials, and examples. I see things very interesting, that they improved our performance.
Well, what do you think about it?
- The end of Java ....The Begin .NET? by Race Condition on July 15 2002 09:34 EDT
- The end of Java ....The Begin .NET? by David Jones on July 15 2002 12:10 EDT
- The end of Java ....The Begin .NET? by David Jones on July 15 2002 12:11 EDT
Yes, it's true, ".Net" wins. You might as well stop coding Java today.
And I haven't seem anything to really show that performance is better. Like most things, performance is as much a function of the developers as the tools.
PLEASE not this discussion again!
Yes, PLEASE NOT!