huge data from the database

Discussions

EJB design: huge data from the database

1. huge data from the database (3 messages)

hi guys,
     i have huge data in the database in one field.i want to display all the fields in one row and if click on a one filed that should popup a textpad and should show that field huge data.

could u pls reply to this,

thanks in advance,
    Ram

Threaded Messages (3)

2. huge data from the database[ Go to top ]

Hi ram,
       Your question is not clear. Please be more clear. I think u primarily want to display some thing on ur JSP after retriving the data from ur EJB. unless and until ur question is clear and to the point, people won't clarify ur doubt.

-thanks...hasan
    (ahamed at aztec dot soft dot net)
  3. huge data from the database[ Go to top ]

hi ,
     i need some help.i have a object named custmer with properties name, no,address,comments(with huge data ).
    and i have enumeration with hundereads of custmer objects.i wnat to display 10 custermers on each page
     name no address comments

comments filed should be like textareawith small button if he clicks that button the textpad should come and display that particular field data.and also10 objects in each page with provision like previous and next.

could u please give some tips with example.

thanks,
    Ram
  4. huge data from the database[ Go to top ]

hi ,
     i need some help.i have a object named custmer with properties name, no,address,comments(with huge data ).
    and i have enumeration with hundereads of custmer objects.i wnat to display 10 custermers on each page
     name no address comments

comments filed should be like textareawith small button if he clicks that button the textpad should come and display that particular field data.and also10 objects in each page with provision like previous and next.

could u please give some tips with example.

thanks,
    Ram