Profilers: JProbe in Oracle 9iAS 9.0.3

Discussions

Performance and scalability: Profilers: JProbe in Oracle 9iAS 9.0.3

1. Profilers: JProbe in Oracle 9iAS 9.0.3 (3 messages)

Hi all,

We are evaluating JProbe as analyzer for 9iAS. We have problems installing it with 9iAS enterprise 9.0.3. in Solaris. Has someone tried JProbe with 9iAS?

I would like to know the general picture about how JProbe fits with Oracle 9iAS. What do you think? Can you tell me your opinions about profiler for J2EE?

Thanks

Jose R. Díaz

Threaded Messages (3)

2. We have managed to get JProbe running with Oracle 9iAS version 9.0.2 on Linux. We ended up creating a script to start oc4j.jar using the jplauncher. This creates a session which the JProbe can then attach to.
  3. Profilers[ Go to top ]

Thanks Niels,

At the end, we are profiling OC4J 9.0.3 standalone as Quest didn´t release a version to use with 9iAS Enterprise Edition. Oracle has told us that it must be the same.
  4. Hi,
    could you pl tell me what you did in the script to use oc4j with jplauncher if you dont mind, I cant seem to be able to attach to the running process.

would appreciate ur reply.

thanks
    Kiran
    We have managed to get JProbe running with Oracle 9iAS version 9.0.2 on Linux. We ended up creating a script to start oc4j.jar using the jplauncher. This creates a session which the JProbe can then attach to.