XpoLog center 2.5 is a log viewing and analysis server, with data collection, monitoring and manipulation capabilities for developers, administrators and tech support teams.
- Posted by: Haim Koschitzky
- Posted on: June 11 2004 12:29 EDT
It allows you to easily view and analyze large portions of log files and data. Collect, manage and send data for technical support calls.
Some of the new features:
- Automatic log pattern detection for any log file.
- Improved Log viewer screen.
- Database support and Windows Event viewer support.
- Access logs behind Http server.
- Detect new log files on disk automatically.
- Verifier mechanism is a powerful tool to represent system state.
- Scheduler for tasks and , data transmission.
- Data injection of log into Database, or files.
- Merge logs and get online view of the combined log.
- Log viewer for : text, xml, windows event viewer, Database.
- Pattern definition for any log file schema.
- Collect data and export over FTP, eMail, SSH and more.
- Auto detect changing log files.
- Graphic Web Interface.
- Filter and search.
- View number of logs in the same time.
- Data transformation to SQL, XML, CSV and more.
- Monitor and generate alerts over any file types.
- Get automatic support calls from your systems
XpoLog has many more features
Visit us at http://www.xpolog.com
Also available as WAR and EAR for J2EE deployments.
Contact us for additional information.
What are you going to do with your spare time?
- Spam by Toby Reyelts on June 11 2004 13:06 EDT
- ever tried chansaw by The Industry Observer on June 11 2004 14:09 EDT
- Is this a real company by Robert Fletcher on June 11 2004 14:58 EDT
- Lightweight free alternative ? by Bernhard Merkle on June 15 2004 14:07 EDT
This guy spammed the Java Generics forum, before posting here.
I have a hard time considering a product from a company that holds the developer community in such little regard.
Give the guy a break. As he said, it was a post by mistake, so let it be.
The product specs sounds good. I'm quite curious if anybody found the time to test it in a real development environment.
Yes the product is being used on real environments.
Some of our customers actually deploy our system embedded in theirs.
You can visit us at
And have a look on some of our customers names.
its the coolest. and FREE.
I dont think I should be paying for Logging.
I was not aware of the spamming. I posted an apology.
Will not happen again!
I agree Chainsaw is cool. But the products are not exactly relegated.
XpoLog non intrusively observe files. Parse them and graphically present them.
It has web interface, schedulers, monitoring, data transformation services, security mechanisms. complex filtering structures, automatic pattern recognition. and many more features. It is not dedicated to log4j but have integration to its configuration files.
I tried to call this company using the telephone # on the site
NY Office - +1-646-827-7893
It says press 1 for sales, press 2 for tech support, press 9
If you press 1 or 2 you get That is an invalid entry.
I was very interested in this product, but I can't seem to contact them by phone.
Probably we had some problems in our telephone bridge in NY.
We will fix it.
It is a real solution, with real customers and real people.
is there any lightweight free alternative ?
I want to view log4j files with a http browser...