NT Authentication for Java application - Help me!!!

Discussions

General J2EE: NT Authentication for Java application - Help me!!!

1. Hi,
       I have an Java web application, it needs to be authenticated through NT user name and password. How can I authenticate? Can anyone help me to do this?

thanks in advance,
    Ragu

Threaded Messages (20)

2. http://jcifs.samba.org/
  3. Hi,
    I have successfully implemented NT Authentication from a Java Web Application,
    and used Jintegra for that case.
    More information can be found at http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/j-integra/info/

If you are using weblogic 8.1 then Jintegra is already bundled in that.

If that suits you let me know, I can send you some sample JSP page which can prompt for a challenge box and do NT authentication.

Bye,
    Ravi
  4. Hi,I have successfully implemented NT Authentication from a Java Web Application,and used Jintegra for that case. More information can be found at http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/j-integra/info/If you are using weblogic 8.1 then Jintegra is already bundled in that.If that suits you let me know, I can send you some sample JSP page which can prompt for a challenge box and do NT authentication.Bye,Ravi
    Thanks Ravi.

Best Regards,
    Ragu
  5. Hi ravi,

I am also having a similar requirement.
    May I request you to send me the sample files(java and JSP)to umajava at yahoo dot com

Thank You
    Uma.
  6. J-integra and weblogic8.1[ Go to top ]

Hi can u send me the sample code to sjselvan at yahoo dot com.I'm working on weblogic8.1 and i need to authenticate the user based on the win nt username.

Thanks
  7. Hello Ravi,

Can you pls. send sample .jsp page to gurubbc at yahoo dot com?

Thanks,
    Guru
  8. Using J-integra with weblogic8.1[ Go to top ]

Hi,
       Can u me send me the code to sjselvan at yahoo dot com.I want to use weblogic8.1 to authenticate the win nt user.

Thanks
    Selvan
  9. Hi Ravi,

I would appreciate it if you could send me the sample JSP and Java files as well. Please send it to rudvandermerwe at yahoo dot com.

Thanks for your help. I've been struggling with this for a while now.

Bye,
    Rudi
  10. Hello Ravi,

This is Praveen Kumar here, and I too have a similiar requirement, in which i need to authenticate my java intranet application using NT id & password. If it's ok with you can you mail me the sample JSPs to: pravs_pvs at yahoo dot com

Thanks in advance and regards,
    Praveen
  11. Hey Ravi,

Could you send me the sample JSPs with J-Integra for NTLM Authentication?

Thanks in advance,

Rudra A Dixit (dixit at inf dot pucrs dot br)
  12. Sample code can be downloaded from here. http://java-ntlm.googlecode.com/files/ntauth.zip Bye, Ravi
  13. Hi Ravi,

can you please send me sample application to naveen_mca at yahoo dot com.

I am tring to work with Tomcat.

Thanks
    Naveen
  14. NT Authentication[ Go to top ]

Naveen,
      Did you receive the code for NT Authentication using Tomcat. Can you please email it to me on rpisal at yahoo dot com

Thanks,
    Rahul.
  15. Nt Authentication[ Go to top ]

Hi everybody I want to implement NT Authentication in my application I used J Integra it is working fine but it is a licenced version I want free version If any one developed using KERBEROS,OAKLAND NTLM AXIS, Apache NTcredentials Please send me the sample code Thanks in advance
  16. Nt Authentication in Tomcat[ Go to top ]

Hi, If any one developed the NT Authentication other than weblogic server if i use J-Integra it is a licenced version If u develop with any free version please send me the sample code to ch_srikanth807 at yahoo dot co.in
  17. Can any of you recieve this java / jsp sample code. Can you please send that to me at nidhibhatnagar at hotmail dot com.
    Thanks
  18. Did some one here receive the source code Jsp/Java?
    Please send me also to gusti dot anom at gmail dot com
    or gusti_anom at yahoo dot com

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance,

anom
  19. Did some one here receive the source code Jsp/Java? Please send to me also at praveen80 at yahoo dot com or praveen dot boopathy at cognizant dot com Any help in this regard is really appreciated. Thanks in advance,
  20. Please send me the source code of Jsp/Java at [email protected]
  21. could you send the source code to me via alice_x_chen at hotmail dot com Thanks and regards