i put all my class files in the directory like d:\opt\com\iapex\ejb.in this directory i created META-INF directory and i put my two jar files there.by using jar utility i created one jar file.but it is giving problem while using ejbc.please send the solution for this problem asap.in weblogic-ejb-jar file i mentioned a jndi-name like this
please send the solution asap.it is urgent.
Whats the error msg you are getting ?
I can summarise briefly the steps for deployment.
Assume ur classes are in package example.beans:
1. create a temporary dir called tempdir
2. create the "example" dir under tempdir. then a "beans" dir under "examples". Here in beans place ur class files. in essence u are reflecting the directory structure of ur package.
3. Then create a Meta-inf dir under tempdir , and place the two jar files.
4.create the jar using jar utility (include beans & Meta-inf dir in the jar)
5. change to weblogic dir. Issue setenv.
6.generate container classes uses the command from weblogic dir:- java weblogic.ejbc
7. u are ready to deploy the bean. Edit the weblogic.properties file to include ur brean.
(make sure the enteries are correct in the two jars in meta-inf)