in the IAS

Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: in the IAS

1. in the IAS (5 messages)

i write a enterprise bean by using JB4 and deploy it in the IAS,i want to know what properties must i add in the when i create the Context of JNDI?thanks

Threaded Messages (5)

2. in the IAS[ Go to top ]

Hi,

Can you explain more details your problem so I can give you a suggestion!

Doan,
  3. in the IAS[ Go to top ]

thanks for your attention.
    i have write a ejb and a client to test it.i have deploy it in the IAS and run the client.class in the jbuilder4 though they can work sccussful but if i run the client with jdk like this
       java client.class
    it can't create the jndi context.so i think that i must put some propertities into it when i create the jndi context but i don't know what the propertities must i add.
       thanks a lot
    huangming
  4. in the IAS[ Go to top ]

Hi,

For your Exception, i guess that, you have not make a client jar file of your Bean, so it can't find the stub and skeleton class to find out your EJB.

If I'm wrong, pls send the detail your Exception message.

Bye!
  5. in the IAS[ Go to top ]

hi,N.Ronal AQ
    thank you for help me,but i have create the client jar and add it into the CLASSPATH,so i still can't excute the test class successful.and it throw the Exception
    javax.naming.CommunicationException:can't find SerialContextProvider
    so can you help me? thanks
    huangming

6. Deploying the EJb's in IAS[ Go to top ]

Hi,
    I want to know how to deploy the EJB's in IAS.I am using the Jdeveloper for writing the EJb's ,and from there i have an option to deploy the EJB.s in IAS. but when i start IAS, it gives me error that i do not have ORB.
    Please acknowledge me..
    my mail is Snarayan at convergsoft dot com