JSP scripllet saga

Discussions

EJB design: JSP scripllet saga

1. JSP scripllet saga (2 messages)

Hi
    Relatively i am working in JSP..Whai i have studied somewhere that....in scriptlet...we should not write more than six to seven lines.

Is it true? It was written that it is useful to make simple java class if much is to be written in Jsp...

Please suggest me....Which one to follow...use scriptlet to write all or use simple java classes....

thanx

Threaded Messages (2)

2. JSP scripllet saga[ Go to top ]

jsp's should be used more for presentation than to handle business logic.. so scriptlets should in theory be minimal. if you're needing to do heavy logic consider a mvc pattern (Struts, or another web framework).

hope that helps,

www.binaryfrost.com
    HiRelatively i am working in JSP..Whai i have studied somewhere that....in scriptlet...we should not write more than six to seven lines.Is it true? It was written that it is useful to make simple java class if much is to be written in Jsp...Please suggest me....Which one to follow...use scriptlet to write all or use simple java classes....thanx
  3. ejb newbie[ Go to top ]

i have been asked to work in can any one please tell me how i shall start to work in ejb.....