Learn How to Use the World's Best XML IDE in just 6 Minutes
BEDFORD, MA -- 01/31/2006 -- Stylus Studio (http://www.stylusstudio.com
), the industry-leading provider of XML development tools and components for advanced XML data integration, today announced the availability of a new groundbreaking video tutorial, Learn Stylus Studio in 6 minutes!
This exciting online video demonstration provides a comprehensive overview of all award-winning XML productivity tools included in Stylus Studio.
Can 6 minutes change your life forever? It can if you watch Learn Stylus Studio in 6 Minutes.
We aren't asking for 8 minutes, not even 7 minutes. In just 6 Minutes* this video tutorial
can turn you from an XML zero to an XML hero. Get the most out of the productive XML development tools
and utilities you'll find in Stylus Studio. This year, invest just six minutes of your time and you'll witness our most action-packed video demonstration ever — it will simplify the way you write XML applications
forever! The new "Learn Stylus Studio in 6 Minutes" video tutorial covers the following topics:
• Using the File Explorer
to access to local and network directories
• Organizing your XML development projects
with the Project window
• Working with XML files using different XML editing views
— text view, tree view, and the grid view
• Accelerating XML editing with XML auto-completion
, syntax-help and code coloring
• Validating XML using MSXML
, Apache Xerces, XSV or other XML Schema validators
• Creating new documents from scratch with XML document wizards
, including XML from XML Schema
, HTML to XML
• How to create XSLT from HTML
using the XSLT designer.
• Converting legacy data to XML with Convert to XML
, including EDI to XML.
• Accessing data in a relational database as XML using the Stylus Studio Relational to XML data mapping
• Keeping track of changes made to your XML documents with XML differencing
• Converting EDI
, EDIFACT, and generating XML Schema
from XML files
• Using the XML Schema Editor to modify and design XML Schema
using a synchronized graphical user interface.
• Editing and executing XML applications using the XQuery and XSLT Editor
• Evaluating XSLT performance
and optimizing XQuery applications
using Stylus Studio powerful profiling tools.
• Developing XQuery FLOWR
expressions with the XQuery mapper
• Generating customized Java code to deploy your applications with the Java Code Generator
• Integrating Web services
in your XML applications.
* Actual running time is 6 Minutes and 44 seconds. This video tutorial has been produced at a slightly higher frame rate to accelerate your XML learning experience.
Stylus Studio®: On Demand and In Demand
Stylus Studio is committed to providing free XML learning materials in addition to its innovative and productive XML tools to give developers in the XML community the edge they need to be successful in their everyday work. The combination of the Stylus Studio XML IDE and our growing library of free XML resources
, video demonstrations
, and expert opinions
can greatly simplify advanced XML development challenges.
Pricing and Availability
Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition is available for immediate purchase at the Stylus Studio online shop
. Act now and take advantage of an introductory 10% discount on top of our already super package savings. Single user licenses for Stylus Studio XML Enterprise Edition start at just $895 (USD)! For more information about purchasing Stylus Studio, including enterprise sales inquiries, contact (781) 280-4488 or email stylusstudio at stylusstudio dot com.
About Stylus Studio
Stylus Studio®, a product from DataDirect Technologies, an operating company of Progress Software Corporation, is the industry's most innovative XML IDE providing advanced support for XML and its related technologies: XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, DTD, SOAP, WSDL, EDI
, SQL/XML, XML mapping, Web Services, Legacy data integration and XQuery. Used by leading software developers world-wide, Stylus Studio simplifies XML programming and enhances developer productivity through innovation. Visit the Stylus Studio Web site to learn more.
Stylus Studio is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or service marks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
For More Information:
Business Development Manager