BEDFORD, MA -- 03/16/2006 -- Stylus Studio (http://www.stylusstudio.com
), the industry-leading provider of XML development tools
and data integration
components for XML and legacy data integration
, today announced the availability of a new groundbreaking video tutorial entitled: Editing and Validating XML with Stylus Studio.
This informative video demonstration adds to a comprehensive library of free XML video tutorials
and provides a detailed overview of the many XML Editing Tools
included in Stylus Studio which simplify the most common XML editing tasks and troubleshooting tips. Editing and Validating XML with Stylus Studio covers the following topics:
• Opening XML files in Stylus Studio from the Project Menu
and the File Explorer
• Using XML Document Wizards
to generate XML documents
, XML Schema and DTD's.
• An overview of synchronized XML editing views
in Stylus Studio including text, tree, and the grid view.
• Creating an XML Schema from an XML instance document
and associating them together.
• Customimzing fonts and colors in the XML editor
• Using Sense:X intelligent XML editing, including XML-aware syntax-help
• Formatting an XML document using the XML indenter
and well-formedness checker
• Validating an XML document
and using error messages from the XML validator to understanding and fix invalid XML documents
• Adding comments, and processing instructions to your XML document
• Specifying how to handle whitespace
in your XML document
• Using the built-in XPath evaluator
to execute XPath expressions
• Simplifying the display of an XML document using code folding
• Fixing spelling errors with the XML spell checker
Learn how to simplify working with industry-standard XML technologies by watching this free video tutorial
Pricing and AvailabilityStylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition
is available for immediate purchase at the Stylus Studio online shop.
Single user licenses for Stylus Studio XML Enterprise Edition start at just $795 (USD)! For more information about purchasing Stylus Studio, including enterprise sales inquiries, call (781) 280-4488 or email stylusstudio at stylusstudio dot com.
About Stylus Studio
Stylus Studio®, a product from DataDirect Technologies, an operating company of Progress Software Corporation, is the industry's most innovative XML IDEZ
used by leading software developers world-wide. Stylus Studio simplifies XML programming and enhances developer productivity through innovation. To learn more, visit the Stylus Studio website which features valuable XML developer resources, including discussion forums for XML Schema-DEV
, XQuery Talk
, and EDI-List
– all available via RSS and Atom Feeds
– or visit the Stylus Studio Blog
Stylus Studio is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or service marks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
For More Information:
Mr. Jason Mazur
Business Development Manager