The ObjectWeb Petals team announces the release of Petals 1.0 M2
This milestone implements 100% of the JBI APIs and provides :
* Component Framework implementation
* Installation Service for JBI components installation
* Deployment Service for component artefacts deployment
* Life Cycle Management
* Normalized Message Router
Architecture has been refactored to be based on the ObjectWeb component model Fractal :
* JMX administration based on Fractal JMX and MX4J
* Logging based on Monolog integration via a Fractal mixin
It includes several examples and a Getting started guide is available on the project's wiki.
This version provides a standalone JBI container. Stay tuned for the next milestones which will provide the distribution and cluster features.
You can download the binary and source distribution at http://petals.objectweb.org