Customers who Purchased Altova XML Products Can Save Big by Trading in Their Licenses and Upgrading to Stylus Studio 2006, the World's Best XML IDE
Bedford, MA, June 5, 2006 - Stylus Studio (http://www.stylusstudio.com
), the industry-leading provider of XML tools and components for advanced data integration, today renewed their popular upgrade program allowing customers who purchased Altova XMLSpy
(2006/2005 Professional or Enterprise Editions) or Altova Mapforce
(2006/2005 Professional or Enterprise Editions), Altova XML Suite (2006/2005 Professional or Enterprise Editions) and any other competing XML development tools on or before June 1, 2006, to upgrade to Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition or Stylus Studio 2006 XML Professional Edition and save $250 off already low prices. This offer expires June 16, 2006. Qualifying customers seeking a robust XML IDE can grab this unique opportunity by emailing proof of purchase to stylusstudio at stylusstudio dot com
or by calling 781-280-4488.
"We're pleased to be able to offer this upgrade path to developers using Altova and other XML IDEs - when you compare Stylus Studio 2006 on a feature-by-feature basis
, we're confident that you'll conclude that for standards-based data integration XML application development, Stylus Studio 2006 is the tool for the job," said Robert Evelyn, Stylus Studio's General Manager. "Many of the latest new features in Altova XMLSPY 2006 seem to remain rooted in Altova's proprietary home-grown standards, leaving XML application developers with little insight into how their applications will perform in the real world. Stylus Studio remains committed to promoting W3C standards in the XML community. We encourage developers to make the switch to Stylus Studio this week to take advantage of this extraordinary upgrade opportunity. Visit our website, get educated on the facts
about XML tools and components, and see why upgrading to Stylus Studio 2006 makes so much sense."
It's Time to Switch to Stylus Studio 2006
Stylus Studio's free educational center is the place for XML developers to go to learn more about scratching the itch to switch. Here you'll find
- Customers telling in their own words
why the need to switch to Stylus Studio was so compelling.
- Our special report on AltovaXML
, which documents issues with the core XML processing technology that powers both Altova XMLSPY and Altova MAPFORCE.
- A list of the top 10 reasons
to switch to Stylus Studio.
Why Upgrade to Stylus Studio?
Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition provides the a powerful and productive XML IDE for advanced XML data integration, providing dozens of integrated tools for developing, debugging, and deploying advanced XML applications. This comprehensive and standards-based XML IDE provides XML developers with everything they need without having to purchase multiple products, add-ons, or a suite of products. Here are just a few of the highlights of the new features in Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition:
- Most Innovative and Productive XML Tools: Support for popular XML processors from DataDirect, Saxon, and Apache; mapping tools for XQuery and XSLT; Java code generation for XQuery and XSLT; Profilers for XQuery and XSLT; deployment components that allow you to access non-XML data sources as XML. Stylus Studio has it all.
- Standards Compliance: Stylus Studio proudly supports W3C standards for XML, XQuery, XSLT, XML Schema and other XML technologies. You work too hard to have your applications scuttled by proprietary schemes. Stick with standards, and Stylus Studio.
- Scalable Deployment Options: Stylus Studio XML Deployment Components let you seamlessly stream relational and other non-XML data like EDI and CSV to XML processors from DataDirect, Saxon, and Apache using our URI resolvers and Java APIs. Develop on the desktop, deploy to the enterprise!
- Value: Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition does the work of a complete suite of competitors' XML IDEs. Why buy costly add-ons that don't even support recognized XML standards? Stylus Studio also provides free technical support! And users can save even more money by taking advantage of our renewed competitive upgrade program.
Upgrade to Stylus Studio today!
About Stylus Studio
Stylus Studio , a product from DataDirect Technologies, an operating company of Progress Software Corporation, is the industry's most innovative XML IDE
, providing advanced support for XML and its related technologies: XSLT, XQuery, XML Schema, Web services, legacy data integration, XML mapping and more. Used by leading software developers world-wide, Stylus Studio simplifies XML programming and enhances developer productivity through innovation. For more information, visit: http://www.stylusstudio.com
Stylus Studio is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or service marks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
For More Information:
Mr. Rob Estepe
Business Development Manager
Email: stylusstudio at stylusstudio dot com