Sonic mq: How to delete all queues on a sonic server using java

Discussions

General J2EE: Sonic mq: How to delete all queues on a sonic server using java

1. Hi, I am trying to write and java program to delete all the queues present on a particular sonic server. I do not have the name of the queues with me, I need to query the names of all the queues and then delete them. Could anyone please tell me how do I go about this. Currently I am trying to use "MQProxyFactory.createBrokerProxy(jmsConnectorClient, new ObjectName("Domain1: user = Administrator , password = Administrator"));" to get the queue names. But the following exception is thrown: com.sonicsw.mf.mgmtapi.runtime.ProxyRuntimeException at com.sonicsw.mq.mgmtapi.runtime.impl.BrokerProxy.getQueues(:862) at DeleteSonicQueuesC.deleteQueue(DeleteSonicQueuesC.java:172) at DeleteSonicQueuesC.parseFile(DeleteSonicQueuesC.java:96) at DeleteSonicQueuesC.check(DeleteSonicQueuesC.java:71) at com.integral.system.monitor.DiagnosticC.run(DiagnosticC.java:149) at DeleteSonicQueuesC.main(DeleteSonicQueuesC.java:50) Caused by... com.sonicsw.mf.comm.InvokeTimeoutException: Domain1: password = Administrator, user = Administrator - invoke() at com.sonicsw.mf.comm.jms.ConnectorClient.invoke(ConnectorClient.java:1037) at com.sonicsw.mf.comm.jms.ConnectorClient.invoke(ConnectorClient.java:824) at com.sonicsw.mf.jmx.client.JMSConnectorClient.invoke(JMSConnectorClient.java:800) at com.sonicsw.mf.jmx.client.JMSConnectorClient.invoke(JMSConnectorClient.java:757) at com.sonicsw.mq.mgmtapi.runtime.impl.BrokerProxy.getQueues(:860) at DeleteSonicQueuesC.deleteQueue(DeleteSonicQueuesC.java:172) at DeleteSonicQueuesC.parseFile(DeleteSonicQueuesC.java:96) at DeleteSonicQueuesC.check(DeleteSonicQueuesC.java:71) at com.integral.system.monitor.DiagnosticC.run(DiagnosticC.java:149) at DeleteSonicQueuesC.main(DeleteSonicQueuesC.java:50) Thanks Ankush
  2. call up sonic coz ur trying to meddle with sonic architecture. I may be wrong,let me know if u find a way.